- Paces & picks up hind feet in exaggerated way
- Stiffness in the spine, neck & hind quarters
- Avoided any contact with me initially
- Fur reverses over spine & ribs
- Body weight held on hind right leg. Unhappy having legs lifted.
- Haunches tucked under her
- Jumps up when trotting.
- Licks lips frequently
- Problems working to the right - moves hind quarters out
- More focused - using her brain
- Relaxed & calmer
- Better attention level during training
- No more pacing
- Tail more central
- Less time "switched off"
- Faster & more accurate rounds at agility